Size Chart She/They
To determine your size based on our size chart, you can measure the following sizes:
- chest: measure the circumference of your chest over your nipples.
- waist: measure the circumference of your waist at the narrowest part of your torso.
- hips: measure the circumference at the widest part of your hips.
Based on these measurements you can find which size is most suitable for you in the sizing chart.
Tips for taking your measurements:
- Wear tight clothing. If you wear layers of clothing, the measurements might not be accurate.
- Look out for push-up and/or padded bras, as well as tight straps or belts.
- Most tape measures have numbers on both sides (cm and inches), make sure to read the right side of the tape measure.
- Watch the video below for more explanation.
How do I determine which size and model is best for me?
- If your scrotum is large we would recommend a slip and not the thong because there is more room to divide.
- A firm scrotum is more difficult to get flat than a loose, hanging scrotum. If you have a firm scrotum we recommend choosing for the extra strong material.
- Do not intentionally go down in size; you will not be able to put the slip/gaff on.
- Gaffs, or shaping slips, are ment to be tight, like a second skin. You should be able to move and the material should not be cutting into your skin.
- If your sizes are not in the chart it’s always possible to have a product made to measure. Fill out your sizes in the sizeform while ordering the item and we will make and send it whithin 3 workdays.
- If you have any questions about your sizening please let us know! We are happy to give some advice.