Size Chart Kids
How do you measure your size?
- Wear tight clothing. If you’re wearing layers of clothing the size you measure won’t be accurate.
- Be aware of push up and/or filled bras, as well as tight belts.
- Most measuring tapes have numbers on both sides (cms and inches), make sure you’re reading the right side of the tape.
How do I determine which size and model is best for me?
- If your scrotum is large we would recommend a slip and not the thong because there is more room to divide.
- A firm scrotum is more difficult to get flat than a loose, hanging scrotum. If you have a firm scrotum we recommend choosing for the extra strong material.
- Do not intentionally go down in size; you will not be able to put the slip/gaff on.
- Gaffs, or shaping slips, are ment to be tight, like a second skin. You should be able to move and the material should not be cutting into your skin.
- If your sizes are not in the chart it’s always possible to have a product made to measure. Fill out your sizes in the sizeform while ordering the item and we will make and send it whithin 3 workdays.
- If you have any questions about your sizening please let us know! We are happy to give some advice.