Useful Links for all FtM and MtF gender variations, LARPer or Men with Gynecomastia. Do you want to add someting, send us your link and info via [email protected]
Links the Netherlands
DSDNederland stands up for the interests of people with a congenital variation in XY sex development and for those of their parents or caregivers.
- Nederlandse Klinefelter Vereniging (NKV): https://klinefelter.nl/
The Dutch Klinefelter Association represents the interests of boys and men with the Klinefelter Syndrome.
- Transgender Netwerk Nederland:https://www.transgendernetwerk.nl
Transgender Netwerk Nederland consists of a board of volunteers, an office with three employees and is supported by highly active volunteers and interns. Together they work on the plans that contribute to the emancipation of transgender people.
- Transman.nl: https://www.transman.nl/
Transman.nl is more than the central point on the internet for trans men, their partners, professionals and other interested parties. We also offer tailor-made information.
- Tanssvisie: https://www.transvisie.nl/
Transvisie is the patient organization in the Netherlands that works for people with questions about their gender identity and for their family, relatives and relevant environment.
- Rosalind Hengeveld https://rosalind.home.xs4all.nl/faq-ganl.html#faq
How does sex adjustment work in the Netherlands?
- De werkgroep transgender, religie, levensbeschouwing en ethiek
The transgender, religion, philosophy of life and ethics working group is an interreligious organization for religious, spiritual transgender people and provides information about transgender and religion.
- Kennis- en Zorgcentrum voor Genderdysforie (KZcG): https://www.vumc.nl/afdelingen/zorgcentrum-voor-gender/
The Knowledge and Care Center for Gender Dysphoria (KZcG) treats patients with gender dysphoria.
- Gender Surgerie Amsterdam: http://www.gendersurgeryamsterdam.com/:Clinic for Male to Female Colovaginoplasty
- Het Continuüm: http://www.continuum.nl/
Digital magazine on gender diversity and transgender
- Het College voor de Rechten van de Mens: http://www.mensenrechten.nl/
The Netherlands Institute for Human Rights highlights, monitors and protects human rights, promotes respect for human rights (including equal treatment) in practice, policy and legislation, and increases the awareness of human rights in the Netherlands.
- Discriminatie.nl: https://www.discriminatie.nl
discrimination.nl is the country's place for reporting discrimination.
- Vrolijk Boeken & Films https://vrolijk.nu/
The webshop with the best selection of LGBT books and films.
- Boekwinkel Savannah Bay: http://www.savannahbay.nl/
Gay and trans bookstore, Utrecht
https://gamesnstuff.com/cms/ : larp activities + information website Games-n-stuff.
https://shop.gamesnstuff.com//index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65: Webshop of games-n-stuff. Order clothing and 'weapons' Real Life Role Playing and organize Larp activities.
- Larp.nl https://www.larpwereld.nl/
Sale of Larp articles via web shop.
- Charm: https://www.charmlive.nl/
Charm is a Live Action RolePlay (LARP) association that organizes events in a high-fantasy setting.
- Fantasy wereld: https://www.fantasywereld.nl/
FantasyWereld.nl is the largest online magazine in the field of fantasy and science fiction, with hundreds of visitors from the Netherlands and Flanders every day.
- Vlaamse GenderKring: http://www.vlaamsegenderkring.be/VGK/vgk.html
The Flemish Gender Circle is an association of people who want to work in a positive and inspiring atmosphere around the theme of gender.
- Çavaria: https://cavaria.be/
The mission of Çavaria is as follows: Çavaria inspires, stimulates and supports associations and individuals who stand up for a broad view of sexual orientation, gender expression and gender identity.
- Genderstichting http://www.genderstichting.be/
The magazine about gender and health (website is in German)
- Planet Gender: http://www.planetgender.com/
Planet Gender, about gender and identity, is an artistic, documentary and informative project in which gender diversity is central.
- Sensoa: https://www.sensoa.be/
Sensoa works to prevent risks of unplanned pregnancy, sexually transgressive behavior, sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. But sexual health also means: striving to ensure that sex is always free from coercion, discrimination and violence and that attention is paid to the pleasant and pleasant sides of sexuality.
- Centrum voor seksuologie en gender: https://www.uzgent.be/nl/zorgaanbod/mdspecialismen/centrum-voor-seksuologie-en-gender/Paginas/default.aspx
You can go to the Center for Sexology and Gender with sexual problems or gender questions.
- BE Larp (franstalig): http://www.larp.be/
Belgian federation of live role plays.
- Oneiros VZW: http://www.oneiros.be/
As one of the oldest action-role-play associations in Belgium, we try to offer larping Flanders and the Netherlands a choice of events that have come under our "umbrella".
- GIRES:Gender Identity Research & Education Society:http://www.gires.org.uk GIRES is a UK wide organisation whose purpose is to improve the lives of trans and gender non-conforming people of all ages, including those who are non-binary and non-gender.
- The Transgender Zone: http://www.transgenderzone.com/
Since 1998 Transgender Zone has been supporting those who feel they are confused about their gender, those who are looking for support for someone who is transgender, and health and social care professionals, broadcast media and lay people who want to learn more about the subject.
- Belong to: http://belongto.org/
Supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people in Ireland.
- The Beaumont Society:http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/The Beaumont Society is a national self help body run by and for the transgender community.
- Transsexual UK https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/transsexual-uk/info
A fast growing group with a variety of discussion, Transsexual UK is a light hearted group with like minded members who share ideas and information, support one another, debate issues and often use the group as a social outlet.
Transgender support in Gloucestershire
- Press For Change: http://www.pfc.org.uk/
The UK's Leading Authority on Transgender Law.
- The Northern Concord: http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/
The Northern Concord is a social and self help group for Cross-dressers, Transgendered, Transsexuals and their wives or partners.
- The gender trust: http://www.gendertrust.org.uk/
For all those affected by gender identity isseus.
- GenderCare: http://gendercare.co.uk/index.html
GenderCare is a network of individual healthcare practitioners, all qualified, Consultant-level professionals experienced in the gender field.
- GenderGp: https://gendergp.co.uk/
Online Transgender Medical Clinic. Advice on Gender Issues, Counselling and Diagnosis, Blood Tests and Monitoring, Prescription Medication.
- Herofest: http://www.live-roleplaying.co.uk/
Herofest is a low hit and low fantasy LARP system, which is easy to master, no prior experience is required.
- LARPEvents: http://www.larpevents.co.uk/
Live Action Role Playing events in the UK
Shops selling our products:
- Sexclusivitäten: https://www.sexclusivitaeten.net
Company on a feminist basis with the aim of sexual health and well-being for everyone.
- Other Nature: https://other-nature.de/
At Other Nature you will find a variety of high-quality body-conscious sex toys, great books and zines, feminist porn, alternative menstrual products, natural and organic lubricants, men's expression material and many other sexy things.
- Transgender: http://www.transgender-net.de/ Transgender just for transsexuals, transvestites, transgenders.
- Transsexuell.de: https://www.transsexuell.de/start.shtml
Transsexuell.de is a private initiative of Airin, with about 35 years of transsexual experience.
- Transfamily: http://transfamily.nrw/
Transfamily is an association of transsexual people, their partners and family members.
- Dein LARP Shop: https://www.dein-larp-shop.de/
The hobby LARP and the authentic rendering of the characters come to life only with the right equipment. Our extensive range offers a large selection of medieval clothing, LARP-suitable weapons, equipment and matching accessories.
- Larp-kalender: http://www.larpkalender.de/
The LARP calendar is a database for live roleplaying events in Germany and German-speaking countries.
Links United States
Shops selling our products:
- Etain Boutique: http://www.etainunderthings.com Working towards empowerment for ALL bodies through the exploration of lingerie and underwear, Étain is an underthings sanctuary built on radical body positivity, inclusivity and intersectional feminism
- The Rack Shack: http//www.therackshackbk.com/
The Rack Shack is an all inclusive bra boutique in Bushwick Brooklyn that aims to empower all shapes, colors and genders
- The Pencil Test: https://www.facebook.com/ThePencilTest
Bras swimwear, active, and maternity for buxom beauties
- The trans center: http://thetranscenter.com/
We are the “destination of choice” for surgical and non-surgical services for the transgender community. Our experience, our technologically-advanced facilities and our compassionate staff are the best in the business for transgender confirmation procedures, holistic therapy and the overall patient experience.
- Castle Larp LLC: https://www.castlelarp.com/
Castle Larp LLC is dedicated to providing safe and enjoyable live action theatrical/role-play events by excelling in all realms of game mechanics, customer service, and storytelling.
Shops selling our products:
- Antishop: https://antishop.fi/
We have a wide variety of sex garments, sex toys, sexy shoes and fetish products. Our selection spans over 10.000 products. In addition to this webstore, Antishop also has a big store in Jyväskylä, Finland