Size Chart He / They
Tips for taking your measurements:
- Wear tight-fitted clothing while measuring. This will give the most accurate measurement.
- Be careful with padded bras and belts that are very tight.
- Many tape measures have sizes on both sides. Make sure you are looking at the right side when measuring.
- The sizing corresponding to the picture on the right are:
A: Bust, measured around the largest part of the bust.
B: Waist, measured around the smallest part of the waist.
C: Hip, measured around the widest part of the hips.
D: Shoulder width, measured from shoulder to shoulder.
How do I determine which size and model will suit me best?
- A firm bust is more difficult to flatten than a bust that sags a bit more. Even if your bust is small, we recommend the extra strong material for firm breasts.
- Is there a big difference between your bust size and your waist size, and do you have an hourglass figure? Then choose the size that corresponds to your waist size, not your bust size.
- Larger breasts are easier to flatten in a long binder than in a short binder. Long binders have more room to divide the breasts.
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend looking at your shoulder size. Do you have broad shoulders? Then choose the largest size.
- Do not choose a smaller size on purpose. A binder that is too small can be difficult for you to put on and can even be harmful to your health.
- Binders are meant to be tight, like a second skin. You should be able to breathe and move easily without the fabric cutting into your skin. If you experience pain or have difficulty breathing, take off the binder as soon as possible.
- If your measurements do not correspond to the size chart, you can always have a product tailor made. Fill in your measurements in the size form when you order the product and we will make and ship your order within 3-5 working days.
If you have any questions about your sizes, please contact us. We are happy to advise you.