Size chart Gynecomastia
How do you measure your size?
- Wear tight clothing. If you’re wearing layers of clothing the size you measure won’t be accurate.
- Be aware of push up and/or filled bras, as well as tight belts.
- Most measuring tapes have numbers on both sides (cms and inches), make sure you’re reading the right side of the tape.
How do I determine which size and model is best for me?
- A firm breast is more difficult to camouflage than a sagging breast. If you have a firm breast, we recommend our extra strong material.
- If there's a big difference between the circumference of your chest and the circumference of your waist (your waist is much smaller than your chest), choose the size according to your waist size, not your chest’s.
- Large breasts are more easily camouflaged in a singlet than in a short top because there simply is more room to divide them.
- If you are in between sizes, we encourage you to consider your shoulder measurements; if you have broader shoulders, definitely go with the larger size.
- Do not intentionally go down in size; you will not be able to put the binder on.
- Binders are meant to be tight, like a second skin. You should be able to breathe and the material should not be cutting into your skin.
- If your sizes are not in the chart, it is still possible to get a garment made to measure. Fill out your sizes in the size form while ordering the item and we will make it and send it within 3 workdays.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please let us know! We are happy to give you some advice.